WEBINAR – PRESS BRAKES FOR DUMMIES
Dan Wheeler is a third generation machine tool dealer with over 25 years’ experience in theused machinery business. As a young man, Dan spent most summers helping his dad repair and paint machines they sold to customers. Upon finishing his Industrial Engineering degree at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Dan took a full time position in sales and worked for his dad for 17 years. In 2012, after the passing of his father, he purchased the company from his mom and became President. Wheeler Machinery Sales, Inc. is located in Pomona California, warehousing 12,500 sq. ft. of machinery with over 300 machines in stock. Dan is the current MDNA Membership Chairman and is the past West Coast MDNA Chairman. In his free-time Dan enjoys spending time with his kids, wife and watching the Los Angeles Dodgers!
Learn more about Wheeler Machinery Sales, Inc.
What You’ll Learn
- Capacity – How tonnage and length work together
- How to determine axis on a back gauge
- Differences in types of brakes
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.