WEBINAR – Is Bigger Better? What to look for in a Horizontal Boring Mill
June 21, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Presenter: Chris Walker, CEA, Walker Machinery Ltd.
Chris Walker started working in the family business (Walker Machinery Ltd) in 1996 shortly after receiving his diploma from the Institute of Technical trades, Toronto, ON in CNC setup/operator/ and part programmer. Since then he has served as MDNA Canadian Chapter Chairman, Chapter representative to the MDNA board of directors and been an AMEA Certified Equipment Appraiser since 2003. Walker Machinery Ltd. has vast international knowledge of new equipment as they represent lines of machinery from Europe and Taiwan.
What You’ll Learn
Horizontal Boring Mill configurations – Floor type vs Table type vs T-type
- Horizontal Boring mill configurations – Floor type vs Table type vs T-type.
- Horizontal Boring mill accessories – Needed, not needed?
- The Horizontal boring mill in today’s market place. Obsolescence vs Sought after….
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.