WEBINAR – BUYING A CNC FROM A SERVICE AND REPAIR PERSPECTIVE 11/16/17 12PM ET
November 16, 2017 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Presenter: Christian Weiss, Weiss Machine. Christian was born into machining in a small
family shop in 1977. At age 13 he learned to program the shop’s first CNC lathe. Due to his father’s health issues stemming from Vietnam, the family shop closed in 1998. After a short stint as a shop owner, Christian enlisted in the US Army. Having served four plus years in the US Army as a helicopter mechanic, he went back to machining. He began a career in CNC Service in 2007 working for an independent field service company and ultimately spent time at Maruka, as a DMG MORI Applications and Service Engineer.
Weiss Machine was formed in 2012 to provide top-level CNC Service and Applications support for Japanese and European chip-making equipment. With an emphasis on hard-to-solve machine issues, as well as structured preventive and predictive maintenance programs, Weiss Machine has become a leading solutions provider in the Philadelphia, PA region.
What You’ll Learn
- What to look for when purchasing or representing a used CNC machine tool·
- Why you should know what deficiencies a machine tool has prior to purchase/sale
- Why hiring a competent service organization can help protect your bottom line
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Effective. Reasonably priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.