AMEA Webinar: Value Definitions (9/24/12 @ 5 PM EST)
September 24, 2012-September 24, 2012
Monday, September 24, 2012
at: 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Presented by Brian Block and John Josko
Value definitions vary according to the intended use. This webinar will help the appraiser understand the proper structure of a value definition and how to ensure the definition is appropriate for the intended use
Questions? Submit questions in advance online or email Brian Block, CEA.
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You'll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Effective. Reasonably priced - some free -- plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.